• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

tarafied1's 65 Coupe

"fordrule" said:
nice pic up. maybe when i get back from here she will have more life in her
we can hope! except I went over there too! not as long as you though, but I haven't had much time to work on it. need to take a vacation!

Maybe I'll send mine over to you! It has an engine rod knock (I'm hoping) that I need to fix. First thing I'm doing when I go home the end of this month. If not I'll have to send it somewhere for a rebuild. I love that you have so many projects, hoping I can do that one day :thum

"Dave2g" said:
Maybe I'll send mine over to you! It has an engine rod knock (I'm hoping) that I need to fix. First thing I'm doing when I go home the end of this month. If not I'll have to send it somewhere for a rebuild. I love that you have so many projects, hoping I can do that one day :thum
I'm already impressed with you. Not many younger guys interested in the "classic" Mustangs. I will be glad to help anyway I can!

"tarafied1" said:
"Drumr90" said:
I just read through this whole thread. I like the path ur going with it.
thanks, I need to get back on it

Ye same with my 68. Ive got to get back into it. Granted myns olny few issues from driveing again.

"tarafied1" said:
"Drumr90" said:
I just read through this whole thread. I like the path ur going with it.
thanks, I need to get back on it

yeah you do....ive gotten the falcon bug again and when I get home in july I will be up in russelville with steve and jon in toe to kick you in the butt to be working on it lol

Thats what I need! A kick in the butt!
Where are you now? Back in Korea? I am going to Korea in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in Germany last year. In Frankfort, then i went to Gottingen. I do not know when i should return again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK guys , when you meet up in Germany , LET ME KNOW !!!
We can have some beers then :beer :beer
So I can meet some real americans :hide :hide

"B67FSTB" said:
OK guys , when you meet up in Germany , LET ME KNOW !!!
We can have some beers then :beer :beer
So I can meet some real americans :hide :hide
that is a deal!!! :beer :thum

the 65-8 coupe is one peice! I welded the frame together today. Still need to grind the welds "pretty" and then fit the aprons but I can now move it around!

the 65-8 coupe is one peice! I welded the frame together today. Still need to grind the welds "pretty" and then fit the aprons but I can now move it around!

Pics or it didn't happen lol. Nice, now it's time to move it out for the 69.

Bill

Back