• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We all know fastbacks are king but...

What bodystyle is your mustang?

• Coupe

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • Convertible

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Fastback (2+2)

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
Mine is pretty much a dedicated track car these days and it spends most of the time in the garage or trailer. I've only had it out 3 times to the track this year. One track day left in Sept and 2 in Oct, then it will be on stands again for 6 months.

Maybe I should restore a coupe to daily drive. That way it won't matter if it gets beat up, rock dents, muddy, etc...

"silverblueBP" said:
Maybe I should restore a coupe to daily drive. That way it won't matter if it gets beat up, rock dents, muddy, etc...
Now you got the idea... wait, beat up? rock dents? muddy... :rant
actually that's okay, driving is what it's all about! Mine is getting beat-up but I am sure enjoying it more than looking at it in the garage!

I'd drive the FB on the street if there wasn't so much gravel road to travel :rant

"lethal289" said:
The real question is who has driven their mustang this year (I Have). I think the coupes get more use.

I drive my fastback almost every day to work. The only time it stays in the garage is when I need to haul something or if the temp gets over 105. Luckily, this year has been cool and I've pretty much driven it 5 days per week.

Coupe are like mopeds. They may be fun to ride, but you don't want to have your friends catch you on one!!

"silverblueBP" said:
I'd drive the FB on the street if there wasn't so much gravel road to travel :rant
So just trailer it to the black top ...jeesh (You do have black top out there... right ) :shrug

"70 StangMan" said:
So just trailer it to the black top ...jeesh (You do have black top out there... right ) :shrug

Yep, but with the fresh chiprock just laid down, it's now 7 miles away!

I drove my car today and here's the evidence:
(It's hard controlling the power of any fastback)

202-210811145017.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
I'm so thankful ewe finally "get it"
Oh, I "get it" (and so does everyone else that actually drives their car more than 3 times a year ) :Mark :nut :pbj

"70 StangMan" said:
Oh, I "get it" (and so does everyone else that actually drives their car more than 3 times a year ) :Mark :nut :pbj

Does "IT" involve a parachute by chance?

"SAC69" said:
I drove my car today and here's the evidence:
(It's hard controlling the power of any fastback)

202-210811145017.jpeg

Dude, controlling the power? You're to the right of the BICYCLE LANE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back