• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We all know fastbacks are king but...

What bodystyle is your mustang?

• Coupe

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • Convertible

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Fastback (2+2)

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
My 70 FB gets driven at least twice a week, usually Fridays and Saturdays. Then stored in my heated and cooled pole barn until it's next run. :)

"silverblueBP" said:
I went out to the trailer and STARTED my car, does that count??

Me too. I just went out to the shop and started mine...and then drove it to work. :thu

I took my wife out on a date Saturday night with mine and I am taking the whole family to a cruise night tonight!
Even though it is a coupe I had several people want to take pics of it and give me thumbs up and so on!!!

Come on coupe guys, don't be so hard on yourselves. Coming in second to a fastback is nothing to be ashamed of! :pbj :pbj :pbj

I wonder how many have had their cars recognized by a well known electronics company and totally outfitted at no cost to the car owner. I mean that right there would put a nail in the coffin.

"70_Fastback" said:
1 more for the fastbacks (sportsroof).
Now that Jeremy has finally voted the fastback total has climbed well into the lead boasting over 50% of the total vote. A staggering 40+% higher vote total than the coupe contingent. Ouch. Verts are still hanging tough at over 10% remaining consistent with their unit production figures.

Time to call it? :shrug

"blue65coupe" said:
I wonder how many have had their cars recognized by a well known electronics company and totally outfitted at no cost to the car owner. I mean that right there would put a nail in the coffin.
IIRC that was a coupe!

rking.jpg

Why can't we all just get along..

"cmayna" said:
Yaddy ya ya ya.......at least us coupers have a neat spot for our SF stickers

Hmmmmm.....I seem to recall that '69-'70 Fastbacks have a nifty little quarter window for stickers as well. :confu

GEDC0135.jpg

"70 StangMan" said:
Hmmmmm.....I seem to recall that '69-'70 Fastbacks have a nifty little quarter window for stickers as well. :confu
Those would be what we here at the Fix would commonly call the 3rd Generation mustangs! :roll :hide

"Horseplay" said:
Those would be what we here at the Fix would commonly call the 3rd turd Generation mustangs! :roll :hide

There, I fixed it for ya :bowdown

Back