• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69 Sportsroof "Mystique"

That would be nice ! Looking for one . Anyone has a file to print a fusebox for a 67 mustang ? Blade fuse conversion of course.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

What filament do you intend to use? Basic PLA would not be optimal here. Such a piece will see a surprisingly harsh and difficult life in the application. ABS is one option but I think I'd go even further and look and something like PETG or even Nylon. Cheaper plastics can be brittle and the environmental conditions inside a car coupled with the temperatures some areas will see with high amperage draw can cause failure pretty quickly. Having a meltdown in your headlight circuit while driving home one night would not be fun.

What filament do you intend to use? Basic PLA would not be optimal here. Such a piece will see a surprisingly harsh and difficult life in the application. ABS is one option but I think I'd go even further and look and something like PETG or even Nylon.
I have used these generic ones before. Cheap and work ok. They come in different sizes.
1692180815384.png

There are SO MANY cheap and still decent options out there today. I've seen some that even have multiple slots for the standard plug in automotive relays. Problem for some is they want the panel tucked up into the stock location, for example, and aftermarket stuff is typically not the right size or shape.

What filament do you intend to use? Basic PLA would not be optimal here. Such a piece will see a surprisingly harsh and difficult life in the application. ABS is one option but I think I'd go even further and look and something like PETG or even Nylon. Cheaper plastics can be brittle and the environmental conditions inside a car coupled with the temperatures some areas will see with high amperage draw can cause failure pretty quickly. Having a meltdown in your headlight circuit while driving home one night would not be fun.
I use PETG for my parts and heavily lean towards the Carbon Fiber infused ones. PLA is 100% not suitable for any car application

That would be nice ! Looking for one . Anyone has a file to print a fusebox for a 67 mustang ? Blade fuse conversion of course.

May try thingiverse but i dont know anyone who has made one.

That 68 rocker lined up really well! I know some structural parts are 67-70, but thought the exterior panels were all different between 67/68 and 69/70

That 68 rocker lined up really well! I know some structural parts are 67-70, but thought the exterior panels were all different between 67/68 and 69/70
Believe the Rockers are mostly all the same but the front section definetly worked out. I dont even think they make front rockers patches for 69 so i decided to try to use it as a patch, so it just worked out.

have the gap better. Took a little more shaving at the bottom and getting the rocker screw in but its looking decent so i welded up the door. I still have to weld up the other end so we will see, i have to remove the door to do the rest so i drilled a couple holes in the hinges to get my alignment back right

372606296_10167698945740521_3380365491708972808_n.jpg

371993588_10167698945940521_8276649497853130194_n.jpg

Is that a repro door ? Dynacorn ?

yeah it is....The passenger side fit great so still crazy, my guess is something got out of whack in the process and shifted everything a 1/4" toward the quarters.

Back