• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

one piece headliner

We are hoping to run a trial part on Friday, The coupe was a lot harder to do over the fastback. You have to allow for shrinkage on all for sides, on the fastback we only had to worry about it on three sides. Once the shrinkage is figured out we are ready to run headliners.

We will have the first headliner down here this weekend, then come Monday the sales rep for our boxing company will take it back to design a new box for it. We are test fitting and trimming it in a roof this weekend to see how it fits, and if any SHRINKAGE occurred.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Will there be an introductory special price? :thu

I'm ready to order.

Frank
You know that might not be a bad Idea, how about buy one at regular price and get the second one for half off. LOL. We might just come up with something. I can't believe how many coupe request we get, does everyone drive coupes ?

"mustangstofear" said:
You know that might not be a bad Idea, how about buy one at regular price and get the second one for half off. LOL. We might just come up with something. I can't believe how many coupe request we get, does everyone drive coupes ?

Well I'd only need to buy one. LOL

Everything caters to fastbacks... what about our poor coupes.. where's the love?!

"mustangstofear" said:

We're just not as insecure as the fastback owners who have to talk CONSTANTLY about their fastbacks. :nut

Frank

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
We're just not as insecure as the fastback owners who have to talk CONSTANTLY about their fastbacks. :nut

Frank

Frank, what does this say about those of us who have one of each? Oh, and what about the vert guys?

Mel

"mustangstofear" said:
I think that is a great Idea. As you know all great Ideas get a free MTF T-shirt.
Cool, a Group Buy and a Free T! Now if Rich would just get off the internet and get these things done!

Rich, Are the 65-66 Door Panels going to be ready around the same time as the headliner?

"RyanG85" said:
Cool, a Group Buy and a Free T! Now if Rich would just get off the internet and get these things done!

Rich, Are the 65-66 Door Panels going to be ready around the same time as the headliner?

We desperately need a 67 or 68 coupe in my shop to test fit the headliner. I have plenty of fastbacks from 65 to 70 and a 66 coupe for all the other headliners but no coupes. Ryan haven't started on the door panels yet. I'm working with a new company to see about all these other parts.

Back