• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix's 28th Annual California's Meet-In-The Middle (MITM)

Re: StangFix’s 28th Annual California’s Meet-In-The Middle (MITM)

Motel info update:

I stopped by the Kon-Tiki-Inn on Sunday and talked to the manager. He was pleasant enough and got all those that mentioned "Mustang group" together so we should all be in the same general area, meaning I asked for the far end of the facility and a few ground floor rooms.

So if you're planning on coming make sure you mention you are with the "Mustang group". I would have noted us as StangFixers but that just confuses 'normal' people thinking we're always fixing these cars.

"johnpro" said:
So, Rob ... are you going to tell everyone that you are coming or are you waiting for me to do it!?
As slow as I am...you better tell 'em. At the rate I'm going...I'll post sometime in November that I'll be going!!! :craz

Well, I still live down here in Grover Beach (10min from the Kon Tiki Inn), so I'll most likely be making an appearance at some point:) With luck I'll have the fastback back in running condition for the meet. If not, I should have my '90 5.0 running by then.

My two daughters and my Son-in-Law may drop by. Dunno... They are in SLO.

Mel

My oldest is Poly and the youngest is Questa.

Mel

Well, Rob (66gt350), has no excuse for not posting, other than than sheer laziness. He and his wife, Sabrina, will be attending all staying at the Kon Tiki, with the rest of us. He will likely trailer he car day, and joining the rest of us on the way down.

"johnpro" said:
Well, Rob (66gt350), has no excuse for not posting, other than than sheer laziness.

OUCH...now that just hurts!!! :craz

Well looks like my crazy cosuins are going to meet us there. We keep telling them about the Kon Tiki Inn, they wanted to join us for the weekend. :ecit :ecit

Cool, guru. I'm a Cuesta Student myself (former Poly). Top notch auto program, despite major budget issues right now.

We just booked our room, see every one there :pbj

Great news Dave. Looking forward to seeeing you and Steph again.
Oh don't bother briinging that old car of yours :lol...I'd rather see Stephs Vert :10
Bascally if you bring yours then it will get all the attention. :craz :ep.....its a sweet Mustang.

LOL Thanks Mike.

We will be bringing the vert. We need to get it out more and it's fun at the coast with the top down :coo

Well, after much debate, I don't think I'm gonna make this year's MITM. Basically, I had to decide between the Shelby Nats Open Track weekend or MITM, and open track time won.

Y'all have fun, and I'll just have to hear the stories and see the pics.

I can't make it this year. I've got a conflict with my schedule. I'm really bummed. :cry

Yeah sure...you're just affraid of Pismo Beach gas stations.

Yes, I'm busted. I still have night terrors and incontinence resulting from the horrors of that day.

I'll be there in spirit.

Shag's going to be there. Hopefully I will also.

Bummer, looks like we are going to Miss MITM this year. Sorry guys :po.

Dave

Update: planning on bringing the gf to dinner saturday (so 2 seats at the table) and the cruise saturday.

Back