• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix's 28th Annual California's Meet-In-The Middle (MITM)

Re: StangFix’s 28th Annual California’s Meet-In-The Middle (MITM)

"cmayna" said:
What about purple sunshine?

Please Craig no strays this year.

Coming in late, I'm not going to know if we'll be able to make it for another couple weeks. :sad

I've also got a terrible exhaust leak that I need to fix. Turns out that at Knott's that was one of the things making me vomitous.

Unfortunately, put us for a no (so that we won't take up a dinner spot) and if we are able to make it we'll get as close to everyone as possible, if not in the same place.

Well I am in Wyoming right now and am a definite maybe I will try! I can tell you that neither car is worthy of the company right now, so if I can go, I'll have to rent a car. The 65 can drive there no problem, but still butt ugly!

Mel

People or whatever you call yourselves, It is Starfury, not StaryFury. ahem!!! :po

Lol, thank you Craig:D

And Mel, butt ugly or not, it's still a Mustang! Besides, it can't look much worse than mine. I'm not too focused on the 'pretty' right now, more on the functional.

Its just those dreamy Stary eyes of his. :craz :pbj :lol

OK ......so it looks like 17 for Friday dinner at Giuseppe's.

I'll call and hopefully beg for that back room.

Saturday after the cruise it will be relaxing by the pool and delivered pizzas/salad from Giuseppe's (so bring some cash to help pay your share).

Oh and not like I need to remind y'all but BYOB.

"guruatbol" said:
The 65 can drive there no problem, but still butt ugly!

Mel, they don't complain about MY "work in progress", so feel free to drive yours. :ecit

Frank

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Mel, they don't complain about MY "work in progress", so feel free to drive yours. :ecit

Frank

+1. Mine is still (and probably will be for awhile) in the Redneck Phase... 1/2 old crappy paint (aka turd brown), and 1/2 primer.

"KBMWRS" said:
OK ......so it looks like 17 for Friday dinner at Giuseppe's.

Oh and not like I need to remind y'all but BYOB.

Bring Your Own Boob ? Boob D*****

Bring Your Own Babe ? Purple S*******

Bring Your Own Bong? Well Duh !!

Bring Your Own Banana ?

bananahboy.jpg

Bring your own babe:
byob.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"DEL65" said:
Bring your own babe:
byob.jpg

That must have been quite a party.... :WP

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been in contact with Guiseppe's and it seems the back room is booked already. So it looks like we will have to go there and just wait on a table/s for our group...about 17 as it is now. I'll suggest a 6pm or maybe 5:30 time to be there. You know we'll eed to wait on tables for the number of people we have.

Don't forget to bring snacks/cups/drinks for the Saturday night salad/pizza from Guiseppe's also.

We have a few plates, plastic ware and cups to share so no one needs to over do this request.

Hey, guys. If you need it, Sharon and I found this Scolari's store, just off 101, to be pretty handy for any grocery needs for the weekend.

Scolari's is super overpriced. Good produce, but Von's is like 5min from the hotel and has much better prices.

Giuseppe's has agreed to make room for us near the bar....go figure......

so we're set for 17 at 6pm on Friday.

For those coming from the north....Frank, Jeff, Justin, Craig and myself and John(neighbor) I suggest we meet at the Gilroy Costco gas station at 9am.

We'll take our time leaving so exact timing isn't an issue...we'll wait for ya Frank. :vic

Also plan on stopping in PasoRobles for lunch (I wonder if we'll pick up any strays? :amaz again) at Margies or the BBQ place a next door. The BBQ place has parking in the rear and has decent food but I think is over priced. At Margies we all know one order can feed two.

We'll see you guys there, would love to stop and meetup, but since we are towing a car our speed limit is 55 and it already looks like an 8+ hour drive.
Can't wait to see everyone and dive into that bottle of Absolute I got :D

"KBMWRS" said:
we'll wait for ya Frank. :vic

Hey!!! I've been on time the last few times. I think. Definitely the last time. :shy

Frank

Hmmmm Should I be bringing a blender? Mmmmm mudslides....

Or maybe just some baileys for coffee if it gets a bit nippley in the evening...

Now I am going to spend all days Thursday in the liquor isle looking like an alchly debating on what to buy while trying to remember mixing for me is baaaaaaad.

Back