• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1968 Coupe WDT

IN THE GHETTO....in the ghetto... battery tray apron,drivers side apron and rear installed.,,,ITS ON 4 WHEELS!!!!!!!! :yah :hide :thu :beer
S1052105.jpg

S1052100.jpg

S1052096.jpg

S1052097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sandblasted and etched some of the bay, the sandblaster i was using could hold a cup of sand at a time :shee any of the stay pieces i will get with the angle grinder, sick of blasting... i have sand in every hole.
S1052108.jpg

S1052108.jpg

Great job. you have motivated me to dig further into my coupe.

Thanks, I am honored!, dont give up! Coupes are awesome i get so sick of people saying OH...It's just a coupe?! It doesn't matter I love it that's all that matters. I'm putting in the radiator support tommorow maybe even POR 15 the engine bay?? i will put pics up. Good luck with your coupe! Start a build thread i'm really happy i did i can look through it whenever and LEARN things and talk to people with the same addiction.
I keep the rust i cut out in the shop to look at it in awe...
S1052019.jpg

I like your pile of rust, funny.
car looks good and of course I agree with you about the coupe thing!

Work has slowed down, last night i was crying like a pregnant nun, kidney stone :hs :rant but i managed to get the tail panel cut out and 67 shelby FG panel in....
S1052124.jpg

S1052126.jpg

Good God man, glad your still alive.

Everyones a little different, for some it hurts kidney to bladder, or bladder to urethra or just on the way out.

I feel for those who are in pain for the entire voyage. Ouch

NEED AN ADULT! i was going to bond these end caps to the quarter panel the trunk (which needs to be adjusted )seems way off, even after i would adjust it should i add to the trunk or end caps for a nice gap?
S1052137.jpg

S1052138.jpg

S1052142.jpg

S1052140.jpg

Your's fit a lot better than mine did. I had to cut up and practically remake my end cap parts completely. I think I would avoid adding too much to the truck lid.
photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

Gotcha! THANK you tarafied!! :wor maybe ill just end up bolting them on, my dad said,"what happens when one breaks and they are bonded on?" :hide i guess i'll work them all day tommorrow too... :nut
S1052136.jpg

S1052144.jpg

S1052142.jpg

I agree, mine are bolted on too. I just had to "cut" them off after fitting them. I wanted all my glass to be able to flex and be removable.
photodisplay.php

Finally got the end caps DONE today, the gap is good enough for me, and the trunk doesn't fit half bad just needs some adjusting :yah things are starting to go my way.. :beer :beer
S1052153.jpg

S1052149.jpg

S1052147.jpg

engine bay painted..it looks wierd in the last pic?, must be the reflection.
S1052156.jpg

S1052158.jpg

S1052161.jpg

Back