• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

I'll let the Texan's sort that out. Just let us know.
I think Larry and I are the only ones doing the long haul? Jason (Classic Recreations) offered to let us visit, if his offer still stands I think we will want to do that in OK. Other than that we are just along for the ride (and I think Larry is still picking up his daughter along the way?).

Craig, if I'm not mistaking there are two other Stangfixers doing the Long Haul, Coleman and Lstcup. My wife recently retired so she will be coming along to share in the fun.

17 and counting down.

For those that will be traveling to Muskegon, Mi. on the PT.

http://www.facebook.com/CruisingTheLakeshore

Cruising The Lakeshore 2012

Well this is it, the last Cruising The Lakeshore-Muskegon/Hot Rod Magazine 2012 Power Tour meeting. It's show time in two more weeks. I sure hope that Muskegon is ready for the Worlds Largest Traveling Car show. We are expecting over 4,000 cars to show up on Sunday June 3rd. All the action starts Friday night June 1st. with the White Lake Chamber Fun Night Poker Run, Dueling Dyno Muscle Car Drag Race Challenge, car show, burn out pit, vendor displays, food and beer tent starting at 4pm at Fricano's on Muskegon Lake. Bring the kids, we have fun things of interest for them too.

Replaced the burned out bulb in my tail light. Since it has a sequential kit, I had to take it all apart to fix.

The list is getting smaller. Next is replace the front disk brake pads, they squeak and I hate squeaky brakes.
While I'm doing the brake job, I will bleed the brakes and repack the front wheel bearings.

My todo list is to stuff that I do not have to fix but want to.

"janschutz" said:
Replaced the burned out bulb in my tail light. Since it has a sequential kit, I had to take it all apart to fix.

The list is getting smaller. Next is replace the front disk brake pads, they squeak and I hate squeaky brakes.
While I'm doing the brake job, I will bleed the brakes and repack the front wheel bearings.

My todo list is to stuff that I do not have to fix but want to.
well that's good!
I have to change oil, grease the suspension and repack the wheel bearings and I'm ready to go!

Down to single digits for those who are leaving Detroit. Only 9 to go (12 for me)!

This weekend is fluid and safety check for the stang.

I have to cancel my HRPT journey this year because I lost my passenger "s", my original passenger got held up at the border in March, he's semi retired in his mid 50's and because he spent the month of Jan & Feb in Florida they think he's working down there and now needs special paper work every time he crosses, my back up passenger lost his job and is trying to start up his own business and can't afford the time away, I'm not traveling that distance alone, have fun guys!! I think I have decent hotel reservations that I'll cancel tomorrow unless anybody here needs them, we can look into transferring them.

"LSTCUP" said:
I have to cancel my HRPT journey this year because I lost my passenger "s", my original passenger got held up at the border in March, he's semi retired in his mid 50's and because he spent the month of Jan & Feb in Florida they think he's working down there and now needs special paper work every time he crosses, my back up passenger lost his job and is trying to start up his own business and can't afford the time away, I'm not traveling that distance alone, have fun guys!! I think I have decent hotel reservations that I'll cancel tomorrow unless anybody here needs them, we can look into transferring them.

Well that sucks. If I wasn't going on vacation down south next week I would ride with you.

"tarafied1" said:
I leave Friday morning for Detroit. :yah
Will be a long day driving from KY.... :steer

Whats the distance Kentucky - Detroit ???

Drive safely !!

Sorry you will not be there LSTCUP. We will miss you. I will be sure and take lots of pictures for you to feel bad over.

Back