• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COVID 19 Vaccine Discussion

Well I'll tell you exactly who I am, Rich Smith former owner of Mustangs To Fear. Had to start a new account because my old account wouldn't accept my password. You guys thought I was a troll LOL
Didn't think you were a troll, Rich, as much as I wondered who you were. You were coming off as about a far right nut as we've seen around here. I hope it was intentionally over the top and you haven't gone that far. Have you? If so, let's hash it out. Maybe it's me who's drifted....nah, don't think so but ya never know.

I agree America needs help but don't go off the edge trying to convince people. You will lose the whole audience doing so...

I, like @Horseplay, (and who knows, I'm probably right of him) thought the same thing he did. So don't lose the people you are trying to team with, it will diminish your cause.

Allen

Well I'll tell you exactly who I am, Rich Smith former owner of Mustangs To Fear. Had to start a new account because my old account wouldn't accept my password. You guys thought I was a troll LOL
I'm on a couple of different forums, not all car related. I see people who've been around a long time questioning the data with statements like yours. It's one thing to question data provided from the state* or other organization, but the hospitals don't incentive, financial or otherwise, to inflate or underreport covid numbers. I see the data and it's simply not true.

I work for a community non-profit hospital. We spent thousands to set up for covid vaccine appointments without any knowledge of whether we'd be reimbursed. We take insurance information wherever possible, but now that the state has shifted to Publix pharmacies, I doubt we'll ever break even on vaccinations since it's unlikely we'll get any more vaccine.

TL;DR: If there's any wrongdoing, it's about power, not money.

*Except that Jones person in FL, she's a straight up grifter.

I hope you mean former owner of the handle "Mustangs to Fear" , not of the company.

Nope...he was the owner of the company.
Yep, I think he's bored after retiring and now reads too much QAnon stuff. He really has gone over the edge lately. It doesn't appear that there is any reasoning with him. He's doing it on other forums as well. 69Stang locked seven of the threads he authored and banned all further political threads. Some of the people on VMF had unkind words about him after the news he sold MTF, but I figured that any more or less public figure does. I've got no grudge here and I don't dislike him, but he is persistent and he appears to be on some kind of crusade.

Not that I’m a fan of MTF...couldn’t care less, but maybe a crusade is in order. Something is. The new so called “leadership” has done no such thing that I have seen. It appears they are content with simply undoing every positive that that occurred over the past four years. I guess we will see how they all feel when they are paying $5/gal of gas, their home utilities are 75% higher, they are paying for insurance for every illegal, and those $5 prescriptions are $50.

I can’t wait for my liberal neighbors to complain about one such thing...so I can remind them they had a choice on Election Day.

Yep, I think he's bored after retiring and now reads too much QAnon stuff. He really has gone over the edge lately. It doesn't appear that there is any reasoning with him. He's doing it on other forums as well. 69Stang locked seven of the threads he authored and banned all further political threads. Some of the people on VMF had unkind words about him after the news he sold MTF, but I figured that any more or less public figure does. I've got no grudge here and I don't dislike him, but he is persistent and he appears to be on some kind of crusade.

That is the thing with being retired, You have more time to search other outlets for information that the mainstream media will not tell you about.
Like the virus was being worked on by the US and when the Obummer group put a stop on studies of manipulations of virus's it was sent to China and paid with taxpayer dollars.

And I have dropped off 69stang for the same reason I will not kneel or follow the herd of sheep.
Not trying to crusade but offer a point of view to a topic without being censored.

Yeah Patrick, I believe all of that and more is coming, because in my estimation the Republicans won't be allowed to come back- the Dems will stack the deck against them, making it impossible. We lost big time.
Not so fast. We just had a census year and that means potential redistricting (gerrymandering) in a whole lot of places. The Republicans already held a significant advantage here and the substantial victories in the 2020 election (yeah, the Republicans kicked ass!) down-ballot voting has solidified their position in all the key states. Not only will Republican state legislatures mostly control the re-mapping in 30 states they will have that power in states like NC, GA, FL, PA and TX, to name but a few. Recognize any of those names form the list of "swing-states" we heard about all election cycle. After this past vote, they only need to flip 6 more seats to win the House and many experts feel they already have that plus when the maps are done.

And let's not forget, however the ridiculous vote totals came to be last time around, it won't happen again for the Blue team. There is no "bad orange man" they can use to rally votes from the bottom of the barrel. On the other hand, as if last time was not inspiration enough, we have two years worth of Biden actions to spur on Republicans. These first couple of weeks being any indication I'd say not only will past voters be anxious to stop them but many disillusioned "Dems" too. Let a couple years of bad economic and social policy settle in and watch what happens.

Got my first about 2 weeks ago. No issues, except they had to go back to their station when I requested it in my right arm vice left. They never asked me beforehand which I preferred.

What amazed me what that I got an e-mail from my health provider, asking if I wanted to sign up for a COVID shot; if so, click this link. I followed the link, met the criteria, and they said they would be back within 48 hours with an appointment. 1 hour later, I had an appointment for the following Saturday (Thursday was the original e-mail). I didn't have to dick around with finding a place, asking for an appointment, they came to me and it was as slick as a whistle. I cannot complain. Well, the nurses, could have been wearing French Maid outfits instead of scrubs...but you can't expect everything!

I got mine in my dining room. Good stick and I told the nurse she should do that for a living, the swmbo just said yea a-ha.

fd

Thanks "Operation Warp Speed"!

Don't let that first shot fool you. Many people have troubles after the second. The body has been put on notice by then thanks to the first shot and in some cases is ready to go to battle when that second dose enters the bloodstream. Serious flu like symptoms is not uncommon.

For those who aren't as ancient as those two, hitting up your local pharmacy that is doing vaccinations late in the day is a good way to get one. If using the Pfizer or Modena shots they want to use up all they have on hand each day. Walgreens also allows you to try and schedule an appointment early in the morning online. Start trying around 5:30 am or so and you can sometimes get an appointment regardless of your age, etc.

My vaccination is undocumented ... like an illegal immigrant.

I’m Trans-Vaxxed.

I’d rather contract covid and abort it.

Unvaxxed Lives Matter!

Defund the ... CDC!

Get my second Tuesday, first shot produced a sore shoulder. Nothing more. The process itself was great, went at the end of the day and was in and out in less than 40 minutes

Back