• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

COVID 19 Vaccine Discussion

I've never gotten a flu shot as I don't ever get it bad if at all. I will get this vaccination. It continues to develop other variations and has proven quite lethal to certain groups. I find myself around persons from those groups from time to time. Seems a pretty basic, socially responsible act to do my part not to potentially cause someone's death.

Shot in arm at 11am this morning, still alive. Feeling just a tad off, but nothing really to speak of. Had to drive to council bluffs to get the shots. Nothing available locally for month(s) still.

Mark

Just curious, why not? Do you not get a flu shot either?

Mark
First, I am not an Anti-Vaxer.

There are many reasons but a few:

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectine are very safe and effective in alleviating the symptoms of this virus. We have good leads on where to acquire these medications should we get the virus.

COVID -19 survival rates by age group: 0-19: 99.997%, 20-49: 99.98%, 50-69: 99.5%, 70+: 94.6% Survival rate with vaccine is about 95% or less depending on the company.

No mRNA vaccine has ever been approved for any disease or even entered final-state trials until now. There is no peer-reviewed published human data to compare how it stacks up to older technologies.

Scientists do not know if the vaccine will stop the spread of the virus. The virus could create an asymptomatic carrier who would unknowingly transmit the virus.

Information above was taken from America’s Frontline Doctors White Paper on Experimental Vaccines for COVID-19

Shot in arm at 11am this morning, still alive. Feeling just a tad off, but nothing really to speak of. Had to drive to council bluffs to get the shots. Nothing available locally for month(s) still.

Mark
oh god...I hear it can make your ears grow!

First, I am not an Anti-Vaxer.

There are many reasons but a few:

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectine are very safe and effective in alleviating the symptoms of this virus. We have good leads on where to acquire these medications should we get the virus.

COVID -19 survival rates by age group: 0-19: 99.997%, 20-49: 99.98%, 50-69: 99.5%, 70+: 94.6% Survival rate with vaccine is about 95% or less depending on the company.

No mRNA vaccine has ever been approved for any disease or even entered final-state trials until now. There is no peer-reviewed published human data to compare how it stacks up to older technologies.

Scientists do not know if the vaccine will stop the spread of the virus. The virus could create an asymptomatic carrier who would unknowingly transmit the virus.

Information above was taken from America’s Frontline Doctors White Paper on Experimental Vaccines for COVID-19
John:
You're mixing survival rates (mortality) by age groups with vaccine effectiveness rates, which stop you from getting COVID entirely at 95%.
Have you heard about the "Long-Haulers?" Those that survive COVID but suffer debilitating aftereffects which have no cure as yet? There's a big difference between not getting the virus at all and getting the virus and its after-effects.

The virus will continue to spread so long as there are people susceptible to it: those who have not been vaccinated, people not wearing masks, lack of social distancing, etc. Herd immunity is a long way off when the vaccine is not approved for people under 18.

I had my second shot last week, as did most of my office, There were a few headaches and achy joints, but one person out of 15 missed a half day of work.

As far as the vaccine creating asymptomatic carriers, the studies show the opposite .

Last edited:
Do a little research on that group, America's Frontline Doctors. It shouldn't take much effort to quickly realize no one should be trusting, let alone acting, on their advice.

Let's use our brains for a minute. Countless pharma companies around the globe dove deep and worked on vaccines for COVID19. Many succeeding with various approaches. Governments around the world accepted their uses. Should we assume governments around the globe decided to throw caution to the wind and endanger their citizens lives by directing them to get vaccinated? Or are all the medical experts pushing this involved in a global conspiracy? If you think the latter, put the bag back over your head and leave the discussion.

If you can, get the damn vaccine. Worried that a vaccine will make you an undercover COVID carrier? Fuck man, there really ARE asymptomatic carriers of the shit right now because they have NOT been vaccinated. I can understand some initial hesitation to be the first wave of recipients (those were all people involved in trials prior to the public being offered a vaccine) but by now MILLIONS of people have received the vaccines. Safe to say they are, well, SAFE. Maybe you've noticed that the infection rates and all the measurables are falling off the map now that the vaccines have been rolling out for months. Or is that just coincidence? GET VACCINATED

After almost 24 hrs, I feel fine. I did have a mild headache, runny nose and the slight feeling of a cold coming on last night, but it only lasted a couple of hours. The only remaining item is my shoulder is sore, but that’s sop for the regular flu shot.
If it didn’t kill me, you unsick folk will be fine.

The Grim Reaper is always watching me, looking for his opening

Mark

Reportedly, the covid 'vaccine' has no dead virus in it like the influenza vaccine and others to help your body learn how to fight the virus. It is a DNA gene therapy which makes changes to your DNA as the moniker suggests. If true, this may cause many long term health problems for some. There are already hundreds of reports of people, young, healthy people dying for no reason other than they had recently gotten the 'vaccine'. And the the Big Pharma companies cannot be sued for wrongful death or any other cause if the decedent has gotten the vaccine. There are other reasons I wont be getting the vaccine but thats for another thread.

As long as I am not forced (by my mother or anyone else) to get the vaccine, I dont care if others decide to get it. I dont get the influenza shot either which has been the source of disappointment for my mother parent. My body, my choice.

Reportedly, the covid 'vaccine' has no dead virus in it like the influenza vaccine and others to help your body learn how to fight the virus. It is a DNA gene therapy which makes changes to your DNA as the moniker suggests. If true, this may cause many long term health problems for some. There are already hundreds of reports of people, young, healthy people dying for no reason other than they had recently gotten the 'vaccine'. And the the Big Pharma companies cannot be sued for wrongful death or any other cause if the decedent has gotten the vaccine. There are other reasons I wont be getting the vaccine but thats for another thread.

As long as I am not forced (by my mother or anyone else) to get the vaccine, I dont care if others decide to get it. I dont get the influenza shot either which has been the source of disappointment for my mother parent. My body, my choice.
Well said.

There are already hundreds of reports of people, young, healthy people dying for no reason other than they had recently gotten the 'vaccine'.
Sure, many people die from other causes than the vaccine after getting the vaccine. The question really is: are the rates of death from that particular cause greater than before the pandemic? If the answer is no, there's no reason to suspect the vaccine is the cause. Don't be fooled by statements without proper context and statistical analysis. I've spent 30+ years dealing with failure analysis, statistics, confidence bounds, etc., so I've learned to take broad statements with many grains of salt. To be a respected and well understood statement, it would read something like this: Death rates have increased by 140 from a norm of 38 out of a population of 1.5M all of whom have been vaccinated previously. This increase has a statistical significance level of 0.96 with a confidence bounds between 0.91 and 0.98.

Even the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, now being pulled in Europe for possible blood clots, needs to be examined for rates of blood clotting prior to the pandemic to see if there is any causal relationship. I've not heard of any just yet, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Statements like yours or those you read about can and are causing scary thoughts without warrant.

I get the "my body, my choice" bit. I support it in many instances. Not this one. You want to make impulse decisions and have stupid little tattoos scrawled across your face? Cool, have fun with that. Using the same stance to potentially infect and kill countless others, not cool. I'm about as 'Merica! as you can get within reason. We all still have societal responsibilities to uphold. You can have all the guns you want, fine by me, but you can't use them to shoot up others property. You love good old 80's hair metal (I mean, who doesn't, right?!) cool crank that shit to 11 just don't do it in the wee hours of the morning when your neighbor is trying to get a few winks. We all are expected to make the same type of considerations of others a hundred times a day and we do it without thinking because we happen to be decent, supportive citizenry. So if you turn down the Iron Maiden after midnight on a weekday so as not to disturb old man Sellers why would you not also get the COVID vaccine so you don't risk killing him?

I don't know who told you the vaccine changes your DNA, but you probably shouldn't consider them a trustworthy source in the future. All an mRNA vaccine does is tell the body how to produce the spike protein from covid and then your immune system will attack it and you'll build up antibodies.

Where exactly are these hundreds of reports? I work in healthcare and haven't seen or heard anything of the sort.

After almost 24 hrs, I feel fine. I did have a mild headache, runny nose and the slight feeling of a cold coming on last night, but it only lasted a couple of hours. The only remaining item is my shoulder is sore, but that’s sop for the regular flu shot.
If it didn’t kill me, you unsick folk will be fine.

The Grim Reaper is always watching me, looking for his opening

Mark
got mine at 10am yesterday. Lucky me I have a bout of allergies going on as well so stuffy head and felt shitty to begin with, other than the sore shoulder nothing else yet

Attachments

• im-alive-im-alive.jpg
    im-alive-im-alive.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 9
I think you missed the part, Mark, where it was pointed out that the whole "DNA" thing is BS.

While the current vaccines may not be the "old school" type where they basically give you a bit of the disease to teach your body how to fight it, they instead cause your body to react as if infected so it learns how to in effect, resulting in the same learned response a a traditional vaccine. I'm obviously not a medical expert but understand enough to know the vaccines being given here in the States aren't something to be worried about. There is always that fraction of a percentage of people who have a bad reaction but its not enough to warrant not taking it, IMHO. The alternative is much much worse

Back