• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Kats Project

"Kats66Pny" said:
I only had my one fan. It's been pretty windy around here so it made the temperature in the garage bareable. :thu Sometime today I'm going to try to knock out the other side.

IIRC the holes are offset to the rear 1/8" on 65-66. If so you need to flip the plate when you go to drill the other side for the drop.

No worries about the template... Its labeled! :thu

TemplateL.jpg

TemplateR.jpg

I like how my husband and children forget to tell me things. When I woke up this morning, my husband said, Oh did you see the package you got?... Ummm :wtf NO! Where is it?!!

IMG_4880.jpg

4 shocks and some strut rod bushings, and parts to rebuild the steering. Oh and a few days ago I got these in the mail. ORP Upper Control Arms! :yah

ORParms.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ya just love it when family conveniently "forgot" to tell you about a package? NOT!! :rant LOL

Ahh the joys of fondling new parts!

These arrived today. New LCA's! It's like Christmas!!!! :yah

LCA.jpg

Can't wait to start putting everything on! :pbj

Sounds like all you are doing is flirting with delivery men and opening packages...getting a nice collection.

"sigtauenus" said:
^^^^^^

LOL at the two dirty old men...

Just because you are not "old" does not make you any different......we see you lurking too.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Another dilema solved!

IWIN.jpg

Got the one spindle apart. :yah

The nice and clean and smooth part of that spindle pictured, the piece sticking up with the threads on the end that the hub rides on... that's the piece you need to protect, mentioned in the other topic. Rub a dab of grease on it to keep it from flash rusting and wrap it in a rag or some paper towels and then a bunch of duct tape to hold the rag on there. Where the seal seats against and where the bearings slide on there you don't want it getting dinged or rusty or they aren't worth as much.

Back