• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick Update

"Fast68back" said:
Does anyone else NOT see water pump bolts?

P1020500.jpg

Ya need to get out of the stone age and step into the 21st century. Didn't you know that the best way to attach a water pump is with a tube of "Liquid Nails"?!? :craz

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick if you zoom in on the pic, they are there. They appear to be the stainless little head 6 point arp bolts. Similar to the ones i used on my build. His just blend in with the aluminum colored WP

"Fast68back" said:
Does anyone else NOT see water pump bolts?
P1020500.jpg
Let's see, you go to all that work on the engine and look at the engine compartment. Just another reason that it's a piece of junk!
Stan

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that he's started a thread again over at the other place! Finally, Rick will have good reading material to make his day go by a little faster.

He most likely had his "woman" copy the info from one site to another. If you look at the post dates vs what he says he did "today", it was all done from 6am on in one day...... So glad there is so much knowledge in one post......lol

"silverblueBP" said:
Rick will have good reading material to make his day go by a little faster.
I'm still on the first page and found a number of :wtf comments

This eliminates any rattles, gives it a snug fit, and doesnt scratch the engine compartment rust,
maybe you shoulda fixed the rust dumbass

I was having some gap issues with the nose and the fenders. I blame the 40 year old fenders,
Couldnt possibly be shitty fiberglass...

Received the custom air filter and the valve covers today, its was pretty exciting, they match the engine compartment almost exactly, and the engravings were laser cut into the powder coat.
yeah, they are fuckin :gobp how the hell did they screw up the engraving, they say Eleanor, not sleezeanor like they should....get it right Nick...

Then the MSD Alternator was connected to the MSD ignition box and then connected to a MSD coil.

No wonder my car runs like doo doo......

This car and the builder have two things in common....CRACK, he's smokin it and the cars gonna have them....

Rick -- A thought crossed my mind when you brought up the custom air cleaner housing. I wonder if he got Carroll Shelby's permission to use his signature??? If Carroll Shelby knew anything about the car, he wouldn't want his signature on that thing (is abomination too strong of a word?)....

Just checked nicks addition on the VMF and some real threats were made to people if they commented wrong. I guess the power has gone to some heads big time...it's just a forum discussion..........

"AzPete" said:
Just checked nicks addition on the VMF and some real threats were made to people if they commented wrong. I guess the power has gone to some heads big time...it's just a forum discussion..........
Not really. Some people were being real jerks in what they were saying. I think Nick is an idiot myself. I would just as soon see him not there but there are some who really like this so. . .
Stan

I still feel the mods comments were not called for in public. They seem to not talk to anyone in private......

Plus, nick has come on as "slowback" based on the pics posted in a thread........what bs....

Geez, I posted a simple barf smiley and my reply got deleted over there. Silly moderators have nothing better to do.

Did you guys notice that Nick used someone else's picture in his blog? It's getting very close to being gone.
Stan

Back