• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick Update

"Fast68back" said:
Does anyone else NOT see water pump bolts?

P1020500.jpg

What you're seeing is a combination of small bolt heads that blend very well and empty bosses for the a/c brackets. That's a '70/later style pump on there, which is very different from the '69/prior.

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems that Nicks build thread on the Eleanor forum is going down the same route as the VMF one...but with no Admins anything is possible...

I'll tell ya, work is really beginning to aggravate me. It's getting in the way of all this good internet stuff. Nick's second attempt on VMF got locked and deleted? I missed that one. Craig airing out laundry I can do without though. Some things are better missed I guess. :craz

Why is he posting his project? He must know he is an amateur and documenting it on a car he hopes to sell for a lot of $$$! And he doesn't want advise?!?

"tarafied1" said:
Why is he posting his project? He must know he is an amateur and documenting it on a car he hopes to sell for a lot of $$$! And he doesn't want advise?!?

Craig, Craig, Craig, you silly goose. What can you expect from:

Parachute Boy

Parachute Boy has flown the coop from the e-build site now too. Must have got tangled in the strings......lol

"tarafied1" said:
because he hopes some rich dreamer will swoop in and buy it. His eyes, its just free publicity.

Oh, I thought that he was just King Crotchwaffle and his build sucks. Damn car will probably blow up and/or fall apart anyway. He watches too much TLC.

"lethal289" said:
Why do you have to bring marks trailer king into this...

Now why did you have to go and ruin that good comeback?

From his blog page...

"The Eleanor is now sold, it will not be painted as the buyer wants to get it painted in Germany. Ill finish installing things like door glass and still waiting on the fold down seat assembly for the back seats, they should arrive in a week or so. The exhaust will be installed shortly as well. The rain will hold up the project for about 2-3 days, so i had to seal off the car with car cover and a plastic cover."

Sure would like to know the price just for the hell of it.

"AzPete" said:
Sure would like to know the price just for the hell of it.

From the top of his blog: MY ELEANOR GT500 PROJECT #2 SOLD $80,000 Going to germany not painted.

Glad it won't be on my streets!!! :scar

Back