• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick Update

You can still follow some of his current problems under the "slowback" handle. I guess those in the know don't realize it is the same person...lol

Pete, we know what's going on. He decided to be civil with his new identity. Really, what's the problem? Not trying to hassle you but. . .
Stan

My problem and I posted it over there, was his remark about it being no big deal that he used Dave's son's car to help sell his own. The kid has no concept of right or wrong, he's just a tool.

His response telling Dave to get over it really pissed me the fuck off. It really hits a sore subject with me when someone tries to make money off someone else's hard work.

He can build any car he wants and I really don't give a rats ass, but he sure doesn't deserve anyone's help except from a few of the other ripoff artists that we've been "blessed" with over the years.

"aslan" said:
Pete, we know what's going on. He decided to be civil with his new identity. Really, what's the problem? Not trying to hassle you but. . .
Stan
I think the problem is Pete trying to help nick got him reprimanded, and then eventually banned when it got ugly. So pete has a thing for nick.

Pete, in case you missed it, Nick said the sleazanor was for sale for 80K without paint. Who knocks 29K off the price for paint? :wtf

"aslan" said:
Stan

Stan,
Can I get all my posts under "blue65coupe" transferred? I kinda miss that post count.

"aslan" said:
Stan

First of all, why ban someone and still leave them with the new handle? Does a different name make things all better? Yea, right. Others get banned forever but nick must be special to someone....

And, it pisses me off that when I was banned over some stupid crap and bob would not be man enough to respond to any e-mails.

I am not out to be "fake" anywhere on the net. I post with one name so you know who I am everywhere. Guess if I changed my handle, maybe I would have a different attitude........lol

As for a "thing" for nick, I think it is funny and need a laugh now and then so I follow the stupidity when other things are slow.

"AzPete" said:
First of all, why ban someone and still leave them with the new handle? Does a different name make things all better? Yea, right. Others get banned forever but nick must be special to someone....

And, it pisses me off that when I was banned over some stupid crap and bob would not be man enough to respond to any e-mails.

I am not out to be "fake" anywhere on the net. I post with one name so you know who I am everywhere. Guess if I changed my handle, maybe I would have a different attitude........lol

As for a "thing" for nick, I think it is funny and need a laugh now and then so I follow the stupidity when other things are slow.
Pete your argument is not with me. Sure, I'm a moderator but we don't sit around and compare notes about this and that. I have no idea why you were banned. That's between you and Bob. And no, I have no idea why he won't respond. But don't take it out on me. I have nothing to do with your situation.
I mind my own business, I really don't get involved with the "politics" of VMF. If I see someone making an idiot of himself I run it by the other moderators and most of the time let others deal with the person. I've banned 2 people and they were spammers.
Stan

Nope, no argument with you as a person.....

Your statement...
Quote from: aslan on November 13, 2009, 08:20:20 PM
Stan

You said "we" so you must be comparing notes about nick so why not others...

Being civil with one name and not another and not getting banned on both names is pure bs in my opinion.

You asked what's the problem, I tell you and " I have nothing to do with your situation".........

"aslan" said:
Pete your argument is not with me. Sure, I'm a moderator but we don't sit around and compare notes about this and that. I have no idea why you were banned. That's between you and Bob. And no, I have no idea why he won't respond. But don't take it out on me. I have nothing to do with your situation.
I mind my own business, I really don't get involved with the "politics" of VMF. If I see someone making an idiot of himself I run it by the other moderators and most of the time let others deal with the person. I've banned 2 people and they were spammers.
Stan

If you are a moderator on VMF, you are in the politics.....you are only fooling yourself there

If you mind your own business, how do you moderate or is it a status for you?

"Sure, I'm a moderator but we don't sit around and compare notes about this and that."
"If I see someone making an idiot of himself I run it by the other moderators and most of the time let others deal with the person."

So, which statement is true?????

How about we take this conversation private, either use the "new chat" feature or PMs, we really dont want to air a bunch of dirty laundry out in the open. Thx

"Fast68back" said:
How about we take this conversation private, either use the "new chat" feature or PMs, we really dont want to air a bunch of dirty laundry out in the open. Thx
That is a good point. Pete got banned for whatever reason. I don't care. He keeps going back and and looking at VMF. His problem noit mine. I've finished talking with him!
Stan

"Fast68back" said:

+1

Besides, I have the more dirty laundry than any of you mutts so until I'm done airing mine, keep yours private. :)

No dirty laundry being aired. Just asked a couple of questions, and I see the answer.

Thanks to the powers to be for a place like this....and the quality of people running it. :)

Back