• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what just grinds your gears?

"David67" said:
Right now is planning my wedding.... :rp :rp :rp :rp

We had planned a ceremony and reception at a beautiful hotel. Now hotel has been bought and now doesn't have a liquor license. So we have to move the reception to another place. What the fuck!!!!! Seriously how the fuck did you not have a liquor license. Come they have a bar in there and since they have to wait 3 months to get another license. BULL SHIT!!!!

Now I have my fiance' crying her eyes out and now we are in the hunt again for another venue. WTF!!!!

I am just venting here then blowing up at the hotel when we go meet with the coordinator. Seriously no liquor license!!!!!

I just found out ten minutes ago.

keep thinking to myself it will be all right.

Thanks for listening

Dave, it's called an ice chest or three and a bunch of paper bags....

I am sure you could do the BYOB thing.

Mel

When an unmarked cop, in heavy traffic, 4 lanes wide, everyone traveling about 75-80 mph, suddenly turns on his blue, eye-piercing strobe lights and scares the shit out of everybody, nearly causing about 100 rearend collisions!

When the bank calls and says we didn't get your house payment. You say WTF, I sent it a couple weeks ago and it was sent electronically and I even have proof you got it. The dumbass on the phone argues with you! then suddenly they say oh, I found it they applied it wrong. You ask what can be done on your part to fix it and they say oh, it is internal here and just say bye. Fucker didn't even say sorry for the call.

Why the hell can't they just look at their computer first before bothering me?

Mel

People with the shopping cart in front of you at walmart, kroger, kmart ect. that stop and leave their cart in the middle of the aisle and walk off to the side, when I say excuse me they look at me like I have two heads or something.

People who need something from you at work so they call and leave a voice mail saying "call me when you have a second" instead of just telling you want they want in the voice mail. Now you have to call them just to find out what they want, hang up, go find their information and call them back again with the answer. Fucking dumb ass, just tell me what you want on the first call to stop the phone tag game.

That and people who screw around and put off what they are paid to do till the 12th hour then think you should drop what you are doing to bail their sorry ass out. Sorry but failure to plan on your part does not constitute a crisis on my part.

Raises hand and start making the Oh, Oh, Oh, sound from Arnold Horshack!

I hate it when the dumbasses at the stores stand in a huge aisle and just talk. there will be 10 of them just congragating and blocking the entire 25 foot wide aisle. When you say excuse me, they all give dirty looks like you are inconveniencing them.

I hated it when the plant operations guys would start a project and then get 1/2 way through it and stop in order to have something to do when it was slow. They said it was job security. I swear to you they never finished one project in the 17.5 years I worked there.

Mel

Oooh I just remembered one that kills me.

When dealing with any company (the larger the more likely) and they say "We will look into this and call you back. What is your number? When is a good time to call?"

I believe in my life I've had someone honor that call back one time. Now when they say it I just sigh in desperation because I KNOW I won't be getting called back. If I'm ever lucky enough, when, after waiting for the call that never comes, I call back and SOMEHOW get connected with the jagoff that promised a call back and failed, I swear he will wish he'd stayed in bed that day.

I get honked off by the idiot that insists on merging onto the freeway well below the speed limit then honks at you and flips you off when you pass them because they are holding up traffic.

The jack off that drives in the fast lane and paces the car next to him so you cant pass.

The dumb ass that takes his sweet ass time going through an intersection (say the turn lane) and screws everyone behind him into getting stuck at the light for another turn.

People that list for sale items in different places and....

1- Can't spell, or use text speak.
2- Don't list pictures.
3- that describe some damage and include pics of everything but damage.
4- List a price of $1 and then in the add ask for more.
5- Don't list price.
6- Type rude remarks about no lookers. How the hell are you going to sell the car if nobody looks at it?
7- says it needs work, but doesn't list the work needed.

People just need to post adds that they think they would buy from. Too many nicks out there.

For crying out loud, I am looking for a beater truck that is reliable and super cheap for my new SIL to drive to work and fix up as he goes.

WTF????

Mel

I was looking at an add on CL in Vegas this Ass refuses to put any details about any of the four cars he has for sale. I emailed him and he got stinking rude and wanted to call me. I told him in my email to him, I just wanted to know about the car, and if I was interested further I would call him. I also asked for a few more pics. The ass just told me he would only talk to me on the phone. I told him I had cash and was ready to buy. I told him I was going to find a car within the next couple days. He responded with "TALK TALK TALK"

This just gets me. So I told him I had cash enough to buy his T-bucket he was selling and now die to his attitude, i would not consider anything he had or ever had. what an ass! he is the Fuck head trying to sell me a car!

Mel

Sometimes trying to sell on Craigslist can be very frustrating. But this dude sounds like a total tool.

Mel, not trying to meddle in your business, but have you thought about maybe titling this vehicle in your, or your daughters name, just in case things go south with the future SIL. People can flake out under the stress of a pending nuptial. Just sayin... :beat

"guruatbol" said:
I'm not trying to sell a car, just trying to buy one for my future Son-in-Law.

Happy now?

Mel

Well, I have to take one to the head. It was a long day when I saw this and read SIL as sister in law. WTH?? My bad. I'm eating crow right now Mel.

I plan on registering it here in Utah. My name. I'll likely add my daughter in case they need to get rid of it.

Mel

Back