• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what just grinds your gears?

My gears have about locked up due to the grinding of the past few years! I get so freakin' wound up when I have to go to wally world and see the idiots on welfare that use a "wick" card to buy $$$$$ in groceries when I have to work for what I have and then pay for what they have. I cannot stand to see the morbidly obese that have to ride in a friggin' electric cart so they won't burn any calories or "walk it off at all". I am ususally mumbling under my breath about the "welfare garbage with 6 kids" and my wife is poking me in the ribs to shut up. I can easily start a riot in wall mart anytime. I mean, I turn to the person behind me and say something like...I wish I could get a wick card or welfare entitlements so I could buy better stuff and they usually start grumbling too and it spreads on down the line...lol. I no longer ask nicely for the "entitlement" person to please let me by in the isle...I just run over their foot or put a nice bruise on their fat ass with my cart and they get the pic pretty quickly and I am usually packing when I got so just start some shart with me. I frankly just don't give a damn anymore about the idiots out there! Just come up to me in a parking lot and ask for a little assistance by the way of a couple of dollars to get gas and I just start screaming at the :fbomb . I don't think we are far from one hell of a revolution in this nation and I mean violence to the extreme. I almost welcome it at this point. Thomas Jefferson had so much to say about what will or could happen to this nation if we didn't stay the course of liberty. :cry

"gwstang" said:
I get so freakin' wound up when I have to go to wally world and see the idiots on welfare that use a "wick" card to buy $$$$$ in groceries when I have to work for what I have and then pay for what they have. I cannot stand to see the morbidly obese that have to ride in a friggin' electric cart so they won't burn any calories or "walk it off at all".

And this is why I don't shop at Wally World unless I have no other option.

Wally World has no control over these fat asses! SWMBO works there and even she hates those stupid little electric lazy mobiles!

I hate to see the bastards that are buying WICK stuff and yes some is name brand, because the name brands have the contract with the states, and these lazy fucks will buy their stuff and then get on there expensive cell phone with their perfectly manicured nails and just done $200 hairdo and their high dollar clothes....Well you get the picture, these lazy fucks are buying their food with my money for crying out loud, and then they spend the unemployment or welfare checks on stuff I can't aford being honest and working my ass off.

Anyway, I was in Wally World today and every time I turned around what I wanted was right where some dumb fuck was just standing or some other dumb fuck had parked their cart.

The other thing that grinds my gears is when a dumbass advertises their car for sale and when they talk to you about it is a great car, but when you get there it is in ten different parts on the garage floor. In the ad, "Runs great" "Very dependable" In reality, "Well it would run great if you just put the spark plugs in it." "It would be dependable if you reassemble it."

Mel

Rude people really get me going.
You all have seen them.
The asshole going 40 in a 55 area with no passing for miles with a 60 car train behind him and is TOTALLY oblivious to all of them.
The jerk talking on his cell phone while trying to pay for his stuff at the cashier and not paying ,just talking while others have to listen to this mind numbing drivel until he is finished his transaction.
People who look at you like you are a perv or a rapist if you open the door for someone you don't know.
People who say "No problem" instead of your welcome when I say thank you.
I really try hard to be polite and respectful of others like my parents taught me,but I get upset when I see others acting as if they are the ONLY people on this planet and they do not give a flying :fbomb about anyone but themselves.

others acting as if they are the ONLY people on this planet and they do not give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves....

Yes, but payback is a cruel bitch.

Just last week I strolled into my local convenience store and held the door open for a guy who reached the door the same time as me. I opened the door and let him go in first. He didn't say a word to me. Fine, buddy, whatever.

Inside the store he got to the register before me and I had to stand there and wait to pay for my 85 cent soda while he took his sweetass time deciding which lottery ticket to buy, getting a couple money orders, a pre-paid phone card and an arm load of candy/snacks/Colt 45's in individual brown paper bags. When he finally finished, paying for my transaction took 5 seconds and I beat him to the door. I started to hold it open for him and then let it go just as he started to exit through the door. He didn't have a free hand because of all the garbage he'd bought and when he reached up quickly to prevent the door from smacking him he dropped 3 or 4 of the Colt 45's and they ruptured upon impact. I'm sure he was pissed at me as it was somehow "my fault", but I never even turned around to laugh at him.

I am so tired of all the crap across the bottom of the TV screen.......WTF good is a nice screen and a good picture if the bottom third keeps being covered by crap I don't care about......and take off the damn station ID too. I know what channel I am on.....or don't care. But the adds are clear and open........

Perhaps this one could spread across the USA.
Last week we were cruising around the South Island in New Zealand (Noo Zulland) and the DJ on the talk back radio in Invercargill was whingeing about how much welfare was costing the taxpayer. Well then this joker rings up and says that his feral neighbour uses an electric buggy (mobility scooter) to move his fat arse around and that it was paid for by the gubbernment. He wanted to know why the bludgers cant be given ride on mowers instead as they were cheaper and the ferals could mow the footpath as they went along, therby giving something back to the taxpayer.
I damn near pissed myself laughing.
Good idea though

"daveSanborn" said:
while he took his sweetass time deciding which lottery ticket to buy,

I always seem to get behind the scratch off ticket buyers who can't make up their mind when I am in a hurry. I've come to hate the f-ing lotto.

"RustyRed" said:
I always seem to get behind the scratch off ticket buyers who can't make up their mind when I am in a hurry. I've come to hate the f-ing lotto.

Ditto. It's a regressive tax on the poor & unedumacated. Lotto is the best arguement I've found that libs want to tax everything & everybody, since in the states I've lived, libs are the biggest proponents of the lotto. I've lived in GA, SC, and now NC when the lotto was being debated - damn thing is following me around.

Good to buy a ticket for entertainment value, but a damn poor bet.

Oh, what about the person that puts their crap on the belt and as the checker gets to end they stop them and say oh, I need to pay for that separately. then they want to write a check for $3.00 or use a damn credit card for one and food stamps for another, or they pull out a stack of coupons. then when one is expired or not working, they want to get bent. Then they say I don't want that item that was in the first five items.

How about the shithead that can't read or count. the get in the 10 items or less line with a cart load.

Mel

I took today off work to switch my internet over from Broadband to Fiber Optic (Fios). I made the appointment last week, in which i was given an 8am - 5 pm window to meet with the technician. They told me average installation takes 4 hours. Ok, no problem, Fios is really new to the area (been available for about 3 weeks) so i figure they are busy and it would be first thing in the morning or right after lunch. Surprisingly on Saturday, i got an automated caller confirming the appointment. On Sunday, i got a confirmation call from a real person who wanted to know if i had any questions. I thought damn, they are eager for the new service. Well at 5:15, i just got off the phone with them and they hope a tech can be here by 7:30pm. I missed a whole day of work because of a lying Utility company. WTF. i could just :guns :2guns :guns somebody. This guy better be quick when he gets here, because if this shit takes 4 hours, he's got another thing coming.

"cecil671" said:
People who say "No problem" instead of your welcome when I say thank you.

Well, I'd grind your gears. I've heard this mentioned before. How does that come across? I'm typically the "no problem" guy but my thought behind saying it is...well...no problem. I guess it comes from not expecting a "thank you". I guess the true meaning behind it for me is "there is no need to thank me". I don't do well with forms of "attention" or "praise" and therefore try and dismiss it as much as possible. Don't know if that makes sense but I'd love to know what me saying "no problem" means to someone who hates it.

This is scary D, are you sure we're not related, I tend to say "no problem" for the same reasons.

I think you should post a closeup of your ears, it's easier than a DNA test :ep

Hate to admit it, but im a no problem guy too. :wtf, i have something in common with mark :cry :cry

On a side note, fios guy just left at 11:05pm, and fios is crazy fast.

I am calling Qwest tomorrow, their connection here has been sucking bad!

I do both, No problem and You're Welcome.

I don't see the difference. Some times I tell them "Anytime". but only to the hotties. :lol

Doesn't it just get you when you're driving up hill and some yoho in a big rig cuts you off to save his momentium and fuck up yours, then they are asses about it and take forever to move back over! There should be lane control on every hill! Oh, shit, the flip side to this is when some ass hole in a car doesn't drive faster to pass you and you have to pull out in front of him...Damn guy not paying attention to your signal!

Hehehehe

Mel

I cant stand hearing other people win stuff on the Radio...I have to switch over.....I really don’t give a fuck that Mr Smith in Hackballscross has won a weekend away to Donegal.

People that drive around with their front fog lights on when there's no fog to be seen.

When people try to jump traffic queues especially if they try to get in right in front of me which I will do my very very very best to block any attempts.

When you're in a public shitter, you've taken a piss/crap and you go to wash your hands then some dirt bag appears out of the cubical after wiping his shitty arse or taken a piss and walks straight out the door without washing his hands.....Personally I don’t give a fuck if they wash or not but the fact that I have to touch the same door handle makes me want to kick them in the face repeatedly.

Back