• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fantasy Football?

If anyone here wants to join in on a head to head (no points) ( all nfl match-ups) weekly "pigskin picks" just PM me your E-mail address and I will send a invite. It is on the same ESPN site so it will be easy to keep up with. It is sponsered by Best Buy and if you are real good you can win tv's laptops and such (if I remeber correctly) and it's free. We have 5 already but would like some more players.

sorry guys couldnt make the live draft, was on my way home from my 1pm draft. I though Id make it both but didnt, I'll just have to make do with who I drafted.

Since fully HALF the league didn't make the draft it was an odd experience to say the least. Not sure how it will all play out over the season but it made the draft itself very frustrating.

With the season starting this Thursday, I ask that everyone please take the time to get your rosters in order and get ready for a SEASON LONG good time. For a fantasy league to really work it takes all the players staying involved and participating each and every week.

We're just a couple days away from the season kick-off so let's "GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL"!!! :peter

"Horseplay" said:
Since fully HALF the league didn't make the draft it was an odd experience to say the least. Not sure how it will all play out over the season but it made the draft itself very frustrating.

With the season starting this Thursday, I ask that everyone please take the time to get your rosters in order and get ready for a SEASON LONG good time. For a fantasy league to really work it takes all the players staying involved and participating each and every week.

We're just a couple days away from the season kick-off so let's "GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL"!!! :peter
:stu

"Horseplay" said:

couldn't make the draft but I'm still ready to kick some ass this year. Couldn't do any worse than the team I actually drafted last year. :confu

"sgtjunior" said:
couldn't make the draft but I'm still ready to kick some ass this year. Couldn't do any worse than the team I actually drafted last year. :confu
Well at least you didn't get Manning like Rick did. :hs

I wouldnt of picked up Manning even if he was a definate go, His necks gonna effect him well into the season especially once he gets hit a few times. Im sure the refs will protect him tho.

Reading between the lines, I don't see him playing for at least a few games. He certainly won't play the opener and then they don't have a division game for a while so...

The 2011 NFL season kicks off tonight with the Packers and Saints battling it out for claim to the second best team in the NFC (Bears already have locked up that number 1 spot). That means everyone needs to have their rosters ready, especially if you have any Packer or Saints players on your squad.

If you ended up with holes in your team or no longer have faith in a certain player, now it the day to check the waiver wire or make a trade. We've got a couple guys who need to make moves just to field a complete team.

No free weeks this year, Dale. Some guys may have missed the draft but they WILL field their best team each week. Although they had auto drafts all the teams look pretty tough this year. Some guys might have a move or two to make but that is easy enough.

I'm a bit worried about Abe, though. Haven't seen him around here for sometime now.

"Horseplay" said:
I'm a bit worried about Abe, though. Haven't seen him around here for sometime now..
...or Sanborn (needs a kicker) and Rick needs to get a quarterback without a broke neck..quick
Abe was on here 2 days ago...Sanborn about a week and a half and Rick just the other day ...so they are around.

Back