• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The ***"Official"*** StangFix Drag car

cool, I think Dave said he had one but Sluggo is making a google list of stuff to see how we can get it all to one place. Where are you located?

wow sounds like an awesome engine for the car....or you could always toss it my way lol... this is sounding like an awesome build

:lol :lol I kid I kid

"fordrule" said:
wow sounds like an awesome engine for the car....or you could always toss it my way lol... this is sounding like an awesome build

:lol :lol I kid I kid

Should be fun. When are you going to be home?

"mustangstofear" said:
Why don't you make a list of what you need. I have a lot of stuff I don't need, including large sums of cash :lol Rich

Guess you skipped a couple posts. There is a huge list about 20 posts back. :craz

"Sluggo" said:
So.......only Sam and myself are going to use the Google Documents spreadsheet?

Check the sharing properties, when I got the email from you the link wouldn't let me in, I had to request access which I assume you then granted. Might be a permissions issue.

I found It on page 2, that helps. I have a nice used windshield and several of the things you need. Maybe I could do you a charity paint job and write it off my taxes. Rich.

If you still need a recipient for that large sum of cash, I'll take it.

"mustangstofear" said:
I found It on page 2, that helps. I have a nice used windshield and several of the things you need. Maybe I could do you a charity paint job and write it off my taxes. Rich.
You guys are too much! Where in Indiana are you. I'm gonna be up by Lafayette in a week or two.
I have now had 3 offers to paint it! Sluggo, Jason and Rich. This thing has taken on a life of it's own!

Sluggo, I have no idea where this google list is, do I need to send an email to you?

The updated list is on Page 4. I see a lot of mentioning of hood hinges, but not resolved yet. Send me your address and I'll send you my old set from Dirty Harry, my project car. Also, I saw that you replaced the trunk hinges, I have a set of trunk springs from my 67 Cougar you're welcome to. Just let me know and I'll send them with the hood hinges.

"tarafied1" said:
You guys are too much! Where in Indiana are you. I'm gonna be up by Lafayette in a week or two.
I have now had 3 offers to paint it! Sluggo, Jason[nb]Jason and I are in cahoots[/nb] and Rich. This thing has taken on a life of it's own!

Sluggo, I have no idea where this google list is, do I need to send an email to you?[nb]Send me your e-mail[/nb]

We are 90 miles north of Indy on hwy 31, we are 1hour and 20 minutes from w. Lafayette. I have that time down pretty good because we dedicate 1 week out of the month to go to the Whitehorse church, it is the most awesome church in our area. Rich.

Well sheesh, you could have just bought Gertrude and been ready to race within a couple weeks since that's what she was built for! :lol

I don't have much laying around... hmm do you need racing seats? or a small steering wheel? what about a super cool (HA) diamond plate dash cluster?
I'm eventually going to change my seats/steering wheel out and I have JohnPro's dash cluster I'm going to put in one day.

img3875x.jpg

img3871d.jpg

This thread is going so fast I can't keep up.

I will be home in the next day or two and will go through parts then.

Um, How about a Johnpro memorial on the trunk with the signatures of the contributors?

My radiator is a perfect racing radiator, but it is a cross flow. when I looked into using it, I found the front apron would need to be cut to fit it and filled in at the top and bottom. Or an oil cooler would be good for the bottom. The radiator has trans line in and out.

I have a chrome pan for the C4. I have pullys and brackets and all sorts of things just like everyone else.

What ever Craig doesn't use may end up in Texas for a needy 66 I know of.

Mel

Back