• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What have you done on your house today?

I had to put a trap in the attic. There was something up there scratching around, so I banged on the ceiling. It growled at me.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
I had to put a trap in the attic. There was something up there scratching around, so I banged on the ceiling. It growled at me.
I hate it when the mother-in-law comes for a visit.

only thing I have done to the house is use the facilities. :roll I broke my budget with the new wood floors last year. I need another year to recover before we do the bathroom remodel.

Finally got that spot by my deck filled with rock. Last year I killed all the grass and dug it out. Then my back went out and winter came.

Yesterday I got a yard of rock and a few stepping stones and filled it in. Now we just need some plants and bushes. I hate yard work.

3uhy3aqa.jpg

abytedav.jpg

u4e5a8yd.jpg

y8a7e7ur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the weekend mowing and helping the wife get her garden ready. Then worked on cleaning all the gutters. Doesn't look like its been done for years.

I scored some cabinets for a $100 on craigslist last week. Put them up yesterday. My garage is too full, so I need to start going up to get things off the floor. The space behind the boat was wasted area.

avusahy6.jpg

"RapidRabbit" said:
I scored some cabinets for a $100 on craigslist last week. Put them up yesterday. My garage is too full, so I need to start going up to get things off the floor. The space behind the boat was wasted area.

avusahy6.jpg
Living up north in the frozen tundra one could also argue the space OCCUPIED by the boat is wasted too!

"Horseplay" said:
"RapidRabbit" said:

avusahy6.jpg
Living up north in the frozen tundra one could also argue the space OCCUPIED by the boat is wasted too!

I won't argue with you on that. The same thing goes for the mustang. We say it all the time. We have such a short season to actually get the boat out. It's in storage more months of the year than it's out.

Finished the daybed swing for the pergola in the yard.

Attachments

• patio1.jpg
    patio1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
  • patio2.jpg
    patio2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
"Grabber70Mach" said:
"sgtjunior" said:

Nice swing, but why is there a hand grabbing the underside of the table?

Lighting the fire table, trying to stay out of the picture. See how well that worked out?

"sgtjunior" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:
"sgtjunior" said:

Nice swing, but why is there a hand grabbing the underside of the table?

Lighting the fire table, trying to stay out of the picture. See how well that worked out?

Hope you don't ruin your nail polish....

A highlite wall in my basement. It's lit from the top with LED Eco-Sense wall grazers.

Reclaimed, vintage barn tin with a kick ass patina.

Attachments

• IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
"70_Fastback" said:
A highlite wall in my basement. It's lit from the top with LED Eco-Sense wall grazers.

Am I seeing it right? Are you leaving the joists exposed? Industrial kind of look?

"Horseplay" said:
"70_Fastback" said:

Am I seeing it right? Are you leaving the joists exposed? Industrial kind of look?

Yes sir. I am going to spray all of the joists and subfloor above a dark charcoal gray. There are floating panels that skip every joist opening to house additional down lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back