• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What have you done on your house today?

Bathroom is FINISHED...well, a few minor finishing touches needed:

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• IMG_1883.JPG
    IMG_1883.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1885.JPG
    IMG_1885.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1886.JPG
    IMG_1886.JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 81
A glass shower door? WTF! Does that mean people have to look at you in the shower while they use the toilet? Ewwwwww!

Nice. And I won't be showing this to the wife. If I do, I know what I'll be doing the next time I take off work for a week.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Started construction on the new Mustang and Ford work shop. 3,000 sq. ft., half for RV and boat storage, the other half will be a restomod shop. Stay tuned!

etygeset.jpg

Well my honey do list is pretty long with the new house. Tackled our master closet and got that done yesterday. We hate wire racks. They were all ripping off the wall and sagging as soon as we put clothes on them.

Before
gy3uhy9a.jpg

After
aqadepup.jpg

yna4abug.jpg

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

i have alot going on here too. sold the 54 p/u last week, so fixing to have a 17x37 pad poured in front of the garage, a load of dirt hauled in to fix the yard that was torn up in the shop rebuild plus a few other small projects.

i spent most of the weekend building concrete forms for new pads at each opening leading off of the deck & the pad that i'm putting my pumps & light post on. once everything else is finished, i'll be laying a new red brick sidewalk..

got the big pad formed friday, concrete coming monday.

also formed & poured new pads last week at the deck entrances & moved one of the old ones around to the back side to put the grill on. managed to pour two of the pads before almost throwing my back out. finished the third one with my back acting up & probably messed it up worse today by digging post holes & setting posts. i know, i just really want to get this done... now, to get those pavers pulled up & start on the new sidewalk...

Looking good, Steve. :thum
If your concrete guys are anything like the ones I used, they're gonna get concrete on that Coke machine.

"turq66" said:
Looking good, Steve. :thum
If your concrete guys are anything like the ones I used, they're gonna get concrete on that Coke machine.

nope, because i'm hanging plastic across the front of the building today. been there, done that...

"msell66" said:
Must be nice not to dig footers down to the frost line!

yes, it is! only bad thing is seems like everything i do is on the side of the house where the old driveway ran. you dig 2" of dirt out, then have about 6" of gravel thats been packed down for 50 yrs. almost need dynamite to bust it loose...

Speaking of concrete:

index.php

index.php

index.php

This was all done about a month ago. Shed is being built this Tuesday.

Attachments

• ShedPad.jpg
    ShedPad.jpg
    871.3 KB · Views: 79
  • SouthSideYard.jpg
    SouthSideYard.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 45
  • NorthSideYard.jpg
    NorthSideYard.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 43
We got our new roof finished up finally. The rain let off for a couple days so they could get up there and get it done.

uzu9e7ys.jpg

Put new faucets on all the sinks in the house. No more leaking.

a3u8epe4.jpg

Next project is mud jacking the front walkway and driveway.

"Horseplay" said:
Nice looking house, Pat.

Thanks. It's a money pit though.
The to do list is huge. It really wasn't taken care of by previous owners.

"Horseplay" said:
Nice looking house, Pat.

Yes it is a nice looking home with a green yard that turns white in the winter time. :hs Wait let me correct myself...
Fall, wintertime and spring for the white yard... :whis

fd

"FordDude" said:
"Horseplay" said:
Nice looking house, Pat.

Yes it is a nice looking home with a green yard that turns white in the winter time. :hs Wait let me correct myself...
Fall, wintertime and spring for the white yard... :whis

fd

I'm trying to forget that part. I was afraid we were going to have a white summer too. We haven't even broken 65 yet this year.

Back